STEP 1. Lie on your back, and bend your knees at 90 degrees so that your thighs are pointing toward the ceiling. Place your hands behind your ears.
STEP 2. Pump your legs back and forth, as if riding a bicycle. Simultaneously, rotate your torso from side to side by moving an armpit, but not elbow, up toward the opposite knee
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, fists in front of chest with elbows bent; lift right foot forward a few inches off floor, foot flexed.
- Squat, bending left knee 90 degrees, as you lift right leg to hip level in front of you. Make it easier: Let right heel hover close to floor.
- Do 15 to 20 reps, then switch sides and repeat. Do 2 to 3 sets.
1. Chugging Water
It is necessary to stay hydrated through your workout but this common mistake can truly inhibit your ability to complete a successful workout. By chugging heavy amounts of water you can end up with cramps, vomiting, nausea, and fatigue.
The Fix: Sip water throughout the…
This is very helpful! The stickers on fruit actually tell you quite a bit about the produce you’re about to purchase:
- 4 numbers mean they were conventionally grown,
- 5 numbers starting with number 8 means they are genetically modified (GMO)
- 5 numbers starting with 9 means they were organically grown (no pesticides or GMOs)
My Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake Recipe
- 1 scoop chocolate peanut butter protein (chocolate works fine too!)
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 1 tablespoon PB2 or Natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of ice
Blend and enjoy! =)
I drink a gallon a day =)